This year marks the 25th Medway Pride Day! This community event brings local residents, businesses, and organizations together to show pride in the town of Medway. It is a fantastic opportunity to connect with neighbors and learn about all that Medway has to offer. Medway Pride Day will be held on Saturday, May 18, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Medway Middle School (45 Holliston Street). In the event of severe weather, Medway Pride Day will be cancelled.
Medway Pride Day encourages local businesses and residents to show their community spirit. The following is a list of ways that you can join in the excitement and town pride:
1. Rent booth space for the event
• Each year, more than 60 businesses, crafters and organizations set up booths. If you choose to participate in this way, you can offer fun activities, distribute information about your services, or sell goods. We encourage organizations to use this event to showcase what you do! Click here for the booth registration form.
• $100, $200, $300, $500, $700 and $850 levels are available.
• Please see the Medway Pride Day Sponsor Activities 2019 form for information
3. Button Raffle Donation
• Donate an item/gift certificate to be included in our raffle held during Medway Pride Day.
The Medway Pride Day Committee is a dedicated group of Medway residents. Medway Pride Day is supported solely by donations and the sale of raffle buttons. All funds raised at Medway Pride Day are donated directly back to the community. Your continued support is needed to help ensure that Medway Pride Day remains fun-filled, memorable and financially successful. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Medway Pride Day Chair
Sarah Stone, firstname.lastname@example.org