Reservations can be made at any time, on a first come, first served basis, up to two years in advance of the current date. Town of Medway residents receive a 20% discount off the Facility Rental Fee. Other fees, terms, and conditions may also apply.
To Book An Event:
- Review our Calendar of Events for availability.
- Use our Thayer Reservation Form to request a reservation date.
- Review all contracts, policies, and details in the left menu.
- Complete the *rental contract agreement and deliver with deposit after the reservation request has been accepted.
- Renters will need to create an account to complete the process.
- Event Start Time Changes Effective July 1, 2017 (regardless of contract content):
- 9:00 am Entire Day/Day Rentals
- 5:30 pm Evening Rental
- Clean-up MUST BE Completed no later than 11pm
Our Resident Manager (RM) can be reached by calling 508-321-4800 or send us an email to book an event, schedule a tour, reschedule cancel an event, or request information.
*An event reservation request will be held for one week, during which time the Contract for Use of Thayer Homestead must be completed and a deposit paid to reserve the event date. Please direct all payments and contract submissions to the Board of Selectmen's office. Thayer Homestead staff is under no obligation to call the reservation holder to confirm the status of the event. If not confirmed and deposit paid within the one-week period, the reservation is canceled and the date released.
Resources & Links