PEDB Application Forms & Instructions

Below is a link to CitizenServe, the Town’s online permitting system.  Please use this portal to file applications with the Planning and Economic Development Board for subdivisions, site plans, special permits, and scenic road work permits. 

CitizenServe Link

If you are unable to successfully submit an application via the CitizenServe portal, please call our office at 508-533-3291 or email us at

The application forms are available below to download for reference purposes. Please note these applications may not perfectly match the online forms.

The application filing fee for various types of development projects can be viewed at:

Form A – Subdivision Approval Not Required (ANR) Plan
Form B – Preliminary Subdivision Plan
Form C – Definitive Subdivision Plan
Form C2 – OSRD Definitive Plan
Form D – Designer’s Certificate
Form E – Request for Abutter’s List
Form F – Development Impact Report
Waiver Request Form
Site Plans
Administrative Site Plan Review Application
Application for Minor Site Plan Project
Minor Site Plan Project Information
Application for Major Site Plan Project
Application for Site Plan Review for Section 3 Exempt Uses
Application to Modify Previously Approved Site Plan
Application to Modify Previous Site Plan Decision
Waiver Request Form
Adult Retirement Community Planned Unit Development Special Permit
Standard ARCPUD Application
Terms and Definitions for ARCPUD 
Adaptive Use Overlay District (AUOD) Special Permit
Standard AUOD Application
Application to Modify Previous AUOD Special Permit Decision/Plan
Open Space Residential Development (OSRD) Special Permit

OSRD Information

Standard OSRD Application
Multifamily Housing Overlay District Special Permit

Multifamily Housing Overlay District Special Permit

General Special Permit
General Special Permit Application
Scenic Road Work Permit
Scenic Road Work Permit Application

Please find list of Scenic Roads in Medway HERE

Stormwater Management/Land Disturbance Permit
Stormwater Management/Land Disturbance Permit Application
Medical and Recreational Marijuana Special Permit
Marijuana Special Permit Application
Field Change
Field Change Application