Email Policy (Inbound Policy)
Communications made through email, messaging systems, or online communication tools shall in no way constitute legal notice to the Town of Medway, its departments, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, where such notice to the Town is required by law, rule, or regulation.
Email Disclaimer (Outbound Policy)
Please remember when writing or responding, the Massachusetts Secretary of State has determined that e-mail is a public record.
The information in this e-mail, including attachments, may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the person(s) identified above.~ If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please discard this e-mail and any attachments, and notify the sender immediately.
The Town of Medway strives to provide the community with the most up to date and accurate information available. The Town Seal or the Town of Medway website (or any portion thereof) may not be sold, resold, reproduced, duplicated, copied, or used for any commercial purpose. Entities may not present the Town’s website content as its own, otherwise misrepresent content, or misinform users about the ownership/origin of said content. The Town of Medway does not make any claims on the quality, content, accuracey, or completeness of any information contained within this website. The contents of this website are subject to change without notice. Viewers should contact the appropriate town department to verify accuracy before acting on any information within this website. The Town of Medway will not be
responsible for any damage (personal or property) by viewing and or accessing the content within this website.
WebSite Hyperlink Policy (outgoing)
The purpose of the Town of Medway website is to provide the public with information regarding municipal government departments, agencies, services, and events. Links are provided to external web sites to support these government functions and are limited to the following criteria:
- Other governmental functions, agencies, or entities
- Public Education Institutions
- Non-Profit Organizations that have an official relationship with the town
- Organizations or Agencies that support the economic development, tourism, and industry of the town
- Organizations with sponsorship agreements for town events
- Businesses that provide software or services critical to the operation of the town
- Local Public Broadcasting (Medway Cable) outlets that service the Town of Medway
Meeting any of these criteria in no way entitles any entity or site to a link on the Town of Medway website.
In keeping with our government purpose, this site does not offer links to:
- Commercial enterprises, religious, news, or other organizations that do not meet the above criteria
- Individual or personal websites
- Political parties or candidates
- Organizations seeking to support or defeat any candidate
- Sites advocating positions on ballot issues
- Sites promoting illegal, immoral, discriminatory, libelous, or inappropriate material
Any request for adding a link from the Town of Medway website can be made via email, or in writing to the Town Administrator’s office. The Town Administrator or designee will be responsible for authoring and implementing the above policy. The Town of Medway reserves the right to place approved links at their discretion, remove any link at any time, for any reason, without notice. The Town of Medway reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time, without notice.